- Assist with the Coordination and supervision of the Human Resources function.
- Assist to coordinate and manage recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Schedule meetings and interviews as requested by the HR Manager.
- File papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Assist in handling of complaints and grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Assist in ensuring of compliance of health, safety and welfare regulations.
- Assist in assessing departmental training needs, develop, conduct and provide training sessions as appropriate for departmental employees.
- Maintain discipline within the company and in line with the company’s code of conduct.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Assist in the Management of staff welfare issues.
- Generate daily and weekly HR Report.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You are here
HR Officer( Abuja)
The role will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on all personnel matters and support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- B.Sc in relevant field.
- With at least 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- M.Sc or HR certification is also an added advantage.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research and program development skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team building skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills